Slow cooker Thai peanut chicken is an easy chicken crock pot dinner recipe. This super tasty slow cooker dinner is packed with flavor!
Slow cookers are great for a lot of things. They work especially well for set-it-and-forget-it meals like this slow cooker Thai peanut chicken.
This is a really simple dish to make. One thing that makes this crock pot meal a little different is that it has a shorter cooking time.
So, why would you want a crock pot meal with a shorter cooking time?
I make recipes like this in the afternoon. Then, I can run errands, do school pick-up, activities, whatever I needs to do, and then I come home to a finished dinner a few hours later.
How to make slow cooker Thai peanut chicken
This is a really easy slow cooker recipe! Simply add cubed chicken to the slow cooker, mix up the sauce, and pour the sauce over the chicken.
It’s that easy!
How long will this keep?
This will keep covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
If you’ve tried this slow cooker Thai peanut chicken recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes!
You can find me on Pinterest PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- 14 ounce can coconut milk I use lite coconut milk.
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low-sodium
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce*
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ginger peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon chili or garlic chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast in 1-inch cubes
- Chopped peanuts
- Stir all of the ingredients up to the chicken (first 10) together until combined.
- Add cubed chicken to slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- If sauce it too thin, remove cover, and continue to cook for 20-30 minutes on LOW.
- Serve with rice, and top with chopped peanuts and cilantro, if desired.